So I had a glimpse of happiness this weekend when he came up and gave me a call. His voice seems so unrecongnizable but so soothing and loving. It reminded me how much I really have missed him as if you didn't know already. I realized how much of the small things mean to me. I got to talk to him about so much going on and hopefully will go on. I'm so ready for this deployment to be over but it was a blessing in disguise I've seen things come out of me I didn't even know I had. I don't have a whole lot to say only that he's my best friend and my husband and he means more than the world to me. I would do anything in the world for that man because he's already given the world to me.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment