It's apparent I haven't wrote in here lately. So the update is I saw my husband in an emergency port. Everything is ok...don't worry. But coming back was yet the hardest thing I've done since my grandpa passed away. I think leaving him is a lot harder than him leaving me. I felt like a horrible wife leaving when I didn't have to. But being back has given me ambitions and helped me find myself. I've dealt with alot during this deployment so far and I know there are only harder times to come. But with everything that's happened my husband has given me more than I could imagine reassuring me of who I am and what I am capable of. I learned that he saw more strength in me than I ever knew of. The quote above is from one of my favorite songs you should listen to sometime. "Superchick" "One More". If I can get past my fears and anxieties of things going wrong it will be a lot easier to deal with disasters when they do come. When I'm constantly worried about things going wrong where do I take pleasure in the good things happening. While my husband being away is painful. I have no choice but to deal with it. I realized I might as well make the best out of a bad situation.
We all have our "funks" every now and again but if you can overcome step one you can face the 99. Everyone has their "philosophy" of deployment and this is mine. Anyways not a whole lot more to say so until next time.
Friday, October 31, 2008
"If I can overcome step one I can face the 99"
Posted by Casey Stine at 10/31/2008 12:35:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment