So, It's obviously been awhile since I've wrote in my blog hopefully it will change. Well since last time I've wrote my husband has in fact returned from a 6 month deployment. I'm so thankful to have him home. I'm hoping that I don't get to use to it, but I don't think I ever got use to him being away. Since last time I went back home to see family for the holidays and got ready for homecoming. I was actually busy when I didn't feel like it. It's funny even though I haven't wrote in a long time I don't have a lot to say. I'm just glad he's home and I am ready to feel like a normal couple again. Valentines was amazing. He got me a blackberry phone and I got him (made him) a huge basket of candy. We also went out to eat at Friendly's. People keep asking if I'm use to having him back home. I don't think I was use to him being gone. I know I said that earlier but when you've lived with someone for even just a year it's hard to go any amount of time without that person especially when they are such a big part of your life. For 6 months all I got were emails and random phone calls but even emailing eachother we knew the tone of voice and everything. Having him home was just like riding a bike. The day he came home all we did was sit on the couch and talk about everything we've done while being apart and things I've done with the house and what has or hasn't changed. I feel whole again.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment