My official Homecoming date was October 15 I have officially survived three whole submarine deployments. My hoomecoming day started out horrible. I had a task early in the morning I was not excited about at all and could actually care less about but I went ahead and did it anyways. Then I came home to get on my laptop for a few and it decided to betray me as well and wouldn't come on. I finally gave up on the morning and got back in my pj's and layed on the couch. I decided I was done with the day and if he wasn't coming home I would not have left my couch. But I still had another errand which was to pick up a girlfriend of the boat and proceeded to wait for a half hour for her and finally arrived to the pier. Last homecoming it was so cold I took a few pics of the boat actually coming in and then went and waited for them to come off...this time it was decent enough I stayed and watched. Finally we all herded on to the pier like cattle and met up with our sailors.Welcome Home Boys!
That night we also had Navy Ball and since our boat came in it was a big deal that our boat had the amount of people we did for just coming off deployment.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Homecoming
Posted by Casey Stine at 10/21/2010 01:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment