As you can tell I've clearly failed at my blogging lately but that will change this week! We have been having vehicle difficulties and I've just felt overwhelmed. I took a weekend and didn't make any plans and just enjoyed being home with my pets and husband. Today I used to clean and catch up on laundry and housework.
I'm usually a one step at a time person but within the last few weeks the world has just seemed out to get me so I took one step back and let the mess be and just do my best to ignore it and let the pieces fall because I learned I could not control them at all. So, the problems for the most part are working themselves out after a lot of talking and planning with my husband. I've taken this weekend as my clean myself off and breathing time. I plan on taking the world on this week after folding some laundry, a cup of tea and some good hard sleep. Plan on seeing a blog on Saturday!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Goodbye Funk...Hello Productiveness!
Posted by Casey Stine at 2/13/2011 07:20:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment