As you can tell I have a new look to my blog and by my title I have news! I'm pregnant with my first child and I'm super excited to meet my future daughter and start a whole new set of mistakes and triumphs and challenges. I want to document some of those times on here so I can keep my friends and family updated on all of it because another new beginning will be coming in December or January and we will be moving and we have no idea where! Are we out of our minds? I will be having our daughter late July and about 6 months later moving. I will posting more in the next few weeks about the making of our nursery and getting our baby gear and having my very own special baby shower with some of my closest friends and what feels like sisters of my own. I can already share that pregnancy is nothing that I expected and I'm pretty sure you all are saying "Nothing ever is". Well I'm off to create memories and waddle my way around. Happy Blogging!
Monday, May 20, 2013
New Look, New Post, New Priorities, New Beginnings, and a New Purpose
Posted by Casey Stine at 5/20/2013 11:22:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment