I'm in the homestretch and almost a month a way from hopefully meeting my daughter. Good time for a nursery right? I have an eclectic and sentimental taste. I know she won't be in her nursery day one of being home but I like being prepared and I want to take this last month to just relax and spend time with my husband and friends. The room we are converting to the nursery was our guest room and we only have a few more months here so we moved the guest bed in the office. We still have some work to do and it won't be fully decorated due to only being here a little longer but i do want the crib set up and clothes put away and etc.
This is the book shelf I had as a little girl and suprisingly still holds books. I stained it and this is the after picture and below is the before picture. I love that she will be using the same book shelf I did. Behind the shelf you can also see part of the changing table.
This was a dresser I bought used and we used for awhile and just now got around to staining it. I think it will be beautiful for her. I also intend to put some small frames with pictures of family on top so she has them with her always.
I have her crib it's just not put together yet and a little painting and move everything into place and it will be move in ready for her. More pictures hopefully more finished to come.Happy Blogging!
0 comments:
Post a Comment