Am I blogging again within a reasonable amount of time between the last?! Well I am but sadly not a lot to report. My small family went on a mini adventure yesterday to the Wildlife Safari here in Oregon. It was a lot of fun. Its a lot different now going to new places and traveling more than an hour away with a baby now. I packed two emergency outfits (in case of blowouts) a sweater and blanket in case it got cold, bottles and snacks along with lunch/dinner and water. But hearing her laughs when her dad fed the cranes and her excitement over seeing some bunnies and deer was more than worth all the work I put in to make the trip happen and thought of almost all the "in case" situations.
Our next trip will probably to see some amazing friends in Washington this summer. I'm so unbelievably excited for it and that will be our longest road trip and time away from home. It will be an adventure for sure. Thankfully it will be with the funnest group I can think of.
Well until next time (which is hopefully soon) Happy Blogging!!
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Could it be?!
Posted by Casey Stine at 6/14/2014 11:20:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment