Monday, July 21, 2008

There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it's not a train.

So when I was in Junior High I'm not going to lie I got grounded a lot usually just for a week or so. But the whole time I was grounded I was thinking of all the things I could do when I was free. and now for 6 months I'm going to be thinking of all the things I get back when he returns. As a Military Wife, I've heard more horrifying stories that ever before...but if I let myself believe in the them and dwell on them then I won't ever really focus on him leaving...you focus on all these material things going wrong and you don't focus on just doing the everyday things without a loved one. Because they aren't just your husband or the provider they are a part of you. The one that just simply listens to you or just has a presence about them when your around. But while he's away I'm going to go to college and focus on what I want to do with my life and I want to focus on being a better wife and person as a whole. I need to believe in myself and know that I'm a strong person and I can do this...and just think about everything i get back...

0 comments: