Today is my 21st Birthday...Last night we went to Mohegan Sun and I gambled and saw the Casino in the Sky...I've wanted to see it since I've gotten here...however I wasn't 21 until midnight last night...I went but I didn't get id'd I mean the whole part of your 21st Birthday is to be allowed to do the things you couldn't before gamble, drink, and rent a car. But I didn't get id'd not once!!! I was going crazy...I was so hesitant to sit and the bar and order a drink...I'm from Oklahoma we drink beer and vodka...we stay with the simple things...so I finally sat up there got all my courage up...and the bar closed 2 minutes before I got there. WHAT!!! I don't understand...I just want to do what everyone else does for their 21st Birthday...Why is this so hard...so my feet hurt so bad so we gambled a little bit then went home...Today I went to see a friend for a few hours...then came home and decided I would go get alcohol and bring it home and drink here a little bit...THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT IS THE ONLY STATE LEFT IN THE NORTHEAST THAT STILL KEEPS LIQUOR STORES CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!!!! Are you kidding me...I can't get a break here at all!!! But my loving husband...called in to Olive Garden and got me my favorite dinner!!! and drove there and brought it to me!!!! How freaking sweet!!! I Love him to pieces!!! So all in all it turned out to be a good day anyways...and tomorrow I will get alcohol and come home and drink with my husband a bit!!!! There isn't anything deep about this blog at all...just a brag about my husband!!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment