Monday, April 13, 2009

If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be millionaires.

It's a good thing nobody depends on my blog to get them through the day! I'm back for now anyways. I want to write a blog but I don't know what about I've had a lot of thoughts and a lot of things change in my life and I'm not sure which is more significant. However regardless of all that the special time of underways is approaching quick and when in all reality they are blessings in disguise. I like learning that what I have with my husband I appreciate and I don't assume that he's always there. I've established some independence even when it's hard. I told my grandma I have a newfound respect for her. It must have been so dificult after my grandpa passed away but she said she saw it coming and was prepared for it as far as a will and everything but it was still hard. I've always had a respect for my grandma like nobody else. She's the most independent person and I've always admired her for that.
In other news I wrote a blog some time back about my mom and it infuriated someone else for whatever reason and she can't let go of a grudge but what I didn't realize is that her being pissed off at me gave me the relationship with my mom I dreamt of. I see my mom so different past aside. I've forgiven her and those are words I never thought I could speak. I'm so proud of myself and I have respect for my mother. What she did nobody can change but our relationship has changed. Well I'm off to go back to sleep! Thanks for reading:)

0 comments: