So I've never talked about my beliefs on my blog. I have lots of beliefs and lately I've learned everything happens for a reason. I believe that for every death there is a birth and every sad person there is a happy one. I believe death is a sad thing but so much good can come from it. We all deal with things in our life all the way from dealing with divorce to celebrating the birth of a child in the family. When one person has dealt with a close death they can help someone else that will deal with the same thing and I think we appreciate the life we have and the people in it. Without grieving death you can't celebrate life.
To go on other things. We are still going through hurdles to get our house and stine is away again but I'm alive and well and making the best of it. He will be home soon. Well I'm off to take a nap:)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God.
Posted by Casey Stine at 5/12/2009 02:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment