Monday, March 15, 2010

The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.

Ok, last deployment I overcame some big hurdles and came out smiling. This time I feel a little defeated. It is not yet deployment and just a short time until my husband was suppose to return and there was a huge rain storm and somehow made it into my basement. Luckily my basement is all rock/concrete except for one big wood beam that is holding up part of my house! I go down into my basement to do my laundry and find a big puddle! I call my grandma who says to buy a sump pump and I had no idea what that is or anything. However I looked it up online rushed to Home Depot and got what I needed and came home and got most of the water out and was so exhausted. Today I went back to try and finish but it was still raining so I'm waiting for it to stop but my husband will be home and I can help with the rest. I'm just not coming out of it smiling this time because I'm so drained with everything else in my life going on and just feel very emotionaly drained I guess. I'm very discouraged because deployment hasn't even started and I feel drained but hopefully with my husband soon returning I will get recharged and confident again.

0 comments: