Thursday, April 8, 2010

Book Club Last Song Week 1

I have some of the same feelings as Michael however I think it could just be because she thinks it is predictable just an assumption. I feel sort of the same way but I've been surprised by books before so I'm diving in to the book. Her relationships with people seem relatively normal for someone her age except the brother. I think she's more less still pissed that her parents are divorced and her dad isn't around as often as he was so she doesn't look at him as her father. But as far as the crowd she is hanging out with I believe is just part of her rebellious streak and a phase. I'm liking the book more than I thought but I'm still waiting for it to cause me not to want to put it down and it is the first Nicholas Sparks book I've read. If you read my blog and are interested in joining the online book club you can go here and check it out.

2 comments:

Nitima Sood said...

Liked your post. Someday I hope to write a book where the royalties will pay for the copies I give away.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Good Review! I totally agree about the father. She seems pretty mad at him for abandoning them and rightfully so. I also am hoping the book will turn into one I can't put down :)