I've not always been a reader but I'm doing pretty well for this being my first book club. I thought it would take me longer to read and stuff but I'm getting adjusted to it and everything. Anyways I like the book decently enough I just wish they made me believe that Will and Ronnie might not end up together and make me second guess myself. I read someones response last week and read that apparently a lot of Nicholas Spark's books has someone with some kind of illness or cancer of some type and I didn't see that coming so for me it made me want to read more to see what's wrong.
I do think that Will and Ronnie will end up together because that is how all summer loves end right?! Anyways I'm eager to get to the end and see what happens and see if it is still in a theater somewhere to go watch it. Happy Reading. If your interested in doing the book club go to Kim's blog and check out our next book and give some opinions if you have them.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
BBC Week 3 "The Last Song"
Posted by Casey Stine at 4/22/2010 09:43:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad you are reading along! I have noticed that with Nicholas Sparks. I have read a few of his books and every one of them had some kind of illness. Guess that's his style :) I am going to wait for it to be released to DVD (Mostly cause I'm not a Miley Cyrus fan) but I am excited to watch it to see the characters. The whole book I have been imagining the actors/actresses so it will be interesting to see.
Post a Comment