This book was amazing for me. I live with a sailor, cuss like a sailor and so the cussing a lot didn't bother me necessarily but I did notice it. I loved how real it felt to me at times and I love the passion you have to do everything you can for the military. It's very inspiring to read and I don't think this book could have been better. It kept me interested and I love how it read. Thank you so much for the opportunity to read this.
For anyone that is interested in this book you can visit Amazon and purchase it and all the proceeds will go to wounded troops and their families. If your interested in just donating you can go to Barry Fixler's web page to learn more about how to do that. Thank you Barry Fixler and to all the past, present, and future military members who have, are, and will protect our country and their families;).
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Semper Cool Book Review
Posted by Casey Stine at 3/23/2011 08:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment