I have had a super rough week and the best way I can get past it I think is to focus on the life I'm living now with my best friend and husband and the career I'm starting and keeping the good things in my life and the front of my brain. One of the things I wanted to do is focus on my cooking for a few weeks to get a portfolio together and made a good Apple Bacon Tomato Soup for fall weather was delicious with some gingerbread. I have a booked up week after taking a weekend to just have all the emotions I needed to have and get over it and put my big girl panties on. Here are a few pictures of my overcoming projects.Here is to overcoming hard times!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Things can only get better
Posted by Casey Stine at 10/25/2011 09:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are amazing, remember that. Nothing can hold you back.
Post a Comment