on telling people what all I am thankfull for! So I will try to catch up.
I will tell you five things I'm thankfull for one of which would be my amazing husband who can sometimes have amazing words of wisdom and knows just what to do when I am having a bad day.
I am also thankful for my Grandma who knows just what to say and sometimes she knows when to tell me to put my big girl panties on and get to work when I want to feel sorry for myself.
I am thankful for the Navy as well. I know it can come as a surprise because I can have my days like everybody else when he's gone too long but the Navy has taught me patience and strength.
I'm thankful for my friends because when I need to escape from being domestic and catering to my husband or just need to have a vent fest or eat half a pasta bowl by myself without judgment I know I can count on them!
Today I am thankful for my cats. I may come off as a crazy cat lady after you read this but I don't care because during all the underways and deployments they let me stay in bed all day sometimes and made me sound crazy when I talked to them.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
I'm five days late...
Posted by Casey Stine at 11/05/2011 05:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment