So a lot has happened these last few weeks and even more to happen the next few months. I'm so excited for a few of them. We get to go on a tour of the White House! If anyone at all knows my husband they know he is a fanatic about politics and Washington D.C. has been on his bucket list forever. We found that there are only a few ways to get into the White House and one was to get an invite by a member of Congress. So after attending a very lively debate between Congressman Christopher Murphy and Linda McMahon we stayed afterward to ask about an invite and they pointed us in all the right directions. Needless to say my husband is ecstatic. Shortly after coming back from that trip I am headed back to OK to visit with family and friends. When I return I will be making some amazing Thanksgiving Day food. I will try to post my menu up before then and then pictures to follow. We are homebody people so when our schedule gets this packed we feel a little overwhelmed. Thankfully this is a good overwhelmed feeling.
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment