Friday, September 28, 2012

First Non-food Post

I've been inspired by fellow bloggers to get back on the train for some personal blogs. I've been good. I got a new job and am in love with it. It's not what I thought I would be doing but I've always been one of those people that didn't mind how much I was making it was more if I was happy. The husband has been home (shore duty) for almost 2 years now and we are over and beyond the adjustment period and am enjoying him being home. We have been working on getting the house together to sell this winter hopefully quickly and for a good price. I complain a lot about my house and our adventure in buying it but I think in the end it was our best mistake. I wish we would have waited and the adventure isn't quite over yet but there are so many worse things we could have done too. I'm still dealing with a grieving process and I try to keep it private but I don't think the grieving will ever be over just dealing with it differently is all. Well I think that is all for now. Happy Blogging!

0 comments: