Monday, December 30, 2013

Goodbye Connecticut and Hello Oregon!

So the move has happened and it was probably one of the hardest things to endure. But we did survive and are now more-less settled into our new apartment in Oregon. I know that we got lucky with moving on most of the Navy's dime and all but this whole thing was a huge pain in the ass. Flying across country with an infant and a cat all by myself was like watching a natural disaster and not being able to do anything about it. However, most people saw me board the plane with Riley and assumed she was going to make their lives miserable on the flight but she slept most of the flight...Rusty on the other hand was a whole other story he was quite possibly the worst traveler ever. One man even emailed a friend during flight to brag about Riley and what a perfect baby she was on the plane. I also thought that last week I stayed in Connecticut (waiting for husband to drive to Oregon) was going to be filled with boredom but I was wrong there also...all I did was move move and move finishing up with the house, changing our address, and other various things to complete our time in Connecticut. I am enjoying my time here so far having some family 10 mins away is nice and finally having our own space helps too. Hopefully pictures will be coming soon. Happy Blogging!

0 comments: