Emotional: A little bitchy but I'm finally feeling a little excited with how much time I have left...I mean it won't be anything compared to a few days before but I will take any excitement
Physical: Much better
Communication:Again...nothing what so ever
What's something fun you did this week: I didn't do anything too exciting...but I like that right now.
What are you looking forward to next week: Working more on Homecoming stuff
What made you happy this week: Vampire Diaries...ya I'm that sucked in lol
What made you sad/mad this week:Immaturity.
What do you miss this week: I'm missing my family a little
How's the pets this week: They would be absolutely perfect if they would quit taking everything from upstairs down here in the living room...socks, stuffed animals, hair ties, pretty much anything...ugh
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Deployment Survival Journal
Posted by Casey Stine at 9/11/2010 02:05:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment