Sunday, September 5, 2010

Deployment Survival Journal

Emotional: A little bit cranky and a little bit sarcastic. I'm going through some stuff and when I hear of wives/girlfriends make the stupid little whiney comments about "I just don't know if I will survive my whole twenty four hours of no boyfriend/husband". I just might come unglued on them!

Physical: Much better!

Communication:Again...nothing what so ever

What's something fun you did this week: Kim came home!

What are you looking forward to next week: Diet and Excercise week...I really could careless if I just stay for a half hour but I need to force myself to do it.

What made you happy this week: A rain storm. While a know it was suppose to be this massive hurricane I just love rain in the first place and I love to sit outside and read and listen to the rain.

What made you sad/mad this week: As you read above I hate whiney little girls that can't handle a hang nail without their significant other and then there are the ones that remind you "that's what you signed up for" I mean I know I've got something going on but it pisses me off that people are insensitive and are so whiney.

What do you miss this week: his calmness and groundness.

How's the pets this week: Annoying!

0 comments: