Saturday, August 28, 2010

Deployment Survival Journal

Emotional: I was doing horrible. In a runt and lazy and unproductive. But yesterday my friend came back home so I am doing much better now;)

Physical: Not so good...lets just leave it at that.

Communication: Still nothing at all.

What's something fun you did this week: Finally had a lazy night with Kim...the trip was another story.

What are you looking forward to next week: More Homecoming planning:)


What made you happy this week: Not a whole lot.

What made you sad/mad this week: Finding out some bad news.

What do you miss the most: His attention...sounds bad but when I find out bad news I always get a little needy and it's hard to be needy when you can't even hear from him.

How's the pets this week: Rusty is super cuddly lately won't let me go. Dog is doing so much better without Hundley but pretty normal.

Pictures from this week: I did do another new meal and I will post that up soon.

0 comments: