Thursday, August 5, 2010

BBC "Friday Night Knitting Club" Week 2

How's the reading going? I hope your enjoying the book. I know I wasn't suppose to do this week's questions for the reading. Kim has been a little busy but she is reading and will be joining her blog soon. Answer the questions below and don't forget to link up and post up your own questions if you want and everyone can answer them.

1) What do you think about Georgia and James situation? I think they have a huge past and they could possibly get back together.

2)Do you like the book so far? I love it. I'm having a hard time keeping up because there isn't any big problem or plot to the story (or we haven't got to it yet)

3) Do you have some kind of club or weekly meeting with your friends if so what is it about? Not yet but would be so much fun!

If you just read this and would like to join the book club with us go over to Kim's blog and check it out on the left side the top book is a link to all our book club posts. Happy Reading!




0 comments: