Emotional: Good, I've realized last deployment was kind of rough with problems...so my biggest problem right now being time isn't so bad so I've got a lot better outlook on things.
Physical:Frustrating...I need to get off my ass and do some excercising
Communication: Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing...as usual
What's something fun you did this week: There was an awesome haflway/final fling celebration. About ten of us wives went out to Hard Rock Cafe and had an amazing dinner.
What are you looking forward to next week: Kim is coming home!!!
What made you happy this week: A good milestone celebration was really nice
What made you sad/mad this week: Laziness...my own fault tho
What do you miss this week: My family. I know it's wierd last week they were my problem and this week I miss them.
How's the pets this week: Good, I took Dog out for a walk and let him have some off time from Hundley...he loved it.
Pictures from this week:
Me and Allison got ready for Halfway/Final Fling night...yes I'm wearing makeup lol
1 comments:
What a great blog idea! Sending you hugs to help you get through this deployment. I know how much they suck...literally. It sounds like you have great friends to keep you busy though. That is SUPER important!
Sending hugs. Everyday down is a day closer!
Post a Comment