Saturday, August 14, 2010

Deployment Survival Journal

Emotional: Emotional...ready for time to speed up and my friend to come back and help with that

Physical: Too much comfort food to help with all my emotions lol

Communication: Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing...as usual

What's something fun you did this week: I haven't done a whole lot which is why time is standing still for me I guess

What are you looking forward to next week: I need to start getting my house ready...finish projects and stuff.

What made you happy this week: My movie and tv show marathons

What made you sad/mad this week: Family.

What do you miss this week: Being able to vent to my husband about the frustrating things my family does...ya he's probably pretty thankful lol

How's the pets this week: Bored...I haven't done a whole lot with them so they are pretty bored...but I'm so done with the bickering between the dogs.


Pictures from this week:None...I will take some when I do something more interesting.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. My husband is joining to be joining the Navy, right now his leave date is 3/9/11, but we are waiting to see if his clearances go through for the Nuclear program, which would allow him to leave sooner. The waiting and not knowing has been overly frustrating for me and would love some insight from another Navy wife.