Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Deployment Survival Journal


Emotional: Good, Getting so close to my homecoming date is getting me super excited. We were suppose to be on blackout and I got a surprise phone call so that made me even happier

Physical:
Good, I'm going to the gym more but I still want to increase how much work I put into the workout itself.

Communication: Touch and Go...like I said before we were suppose to be on blackout and we have skyped twice in the past few days so I can't really complain. We are still set to do another long blackout before he comes home but I have lots to do before he comes home.

What's something fun you did this week: I had a birthday and went to the beach with a friend (pics below)

What are you looking forward to next week: My first big dinner party and more cooking!

What made you happy this week: Birthday Presents!!!!!!!!!!!

What made you sad/mad this week: While I anticipate his phone calls and the sound of his voice on a constant basis and I think only other military wives can understand where I'm coming from but saying Goodbye to him on my birthday and getting ready for a long blackout of no emails was hard and then all of the sudden him being able to call again really threw me off and made me a little sad.

What do you miss this week: His help around the house. I understand he has a hard job and I get it fairly easy here by myself and not handeling any kids but I'm ready to get a week off of dishes and pets clean up and laundry.

How's the pets this week: Annoying.

Pics From this Week:

This gift is from my Grandma. My grandma is one of the most important people in my life. She has being working in Avon for 30 years and this is what she got for her 30 years and it meant so much to me that she gave it to me! (Yes, it's real)

0 comments: