Thursday, July 29, 2010

BBC "Friday Night Knitting Club"

Hope you all are liking the book. So, this week's writing prompt is

1. How are you liking the book? I'm loving it. It makes me want to learn how to knit. I love they have a weekly meeting to just come together and talk and do what they love.

2. Is there a character that you like more than the others and why? I'm loving Georgia because I love she had the courage to start the business during a rough part of her life.

3. Do you have any favorite quotes? "A decision she sorely regretted when she saw how eager Dakota was to meet the philanderer who was her father"

If you have any other questions you would like to add just put them along with your prompts. Don't forget to link up on here and keep on reading!

Next week's stopping point is Pg 159 or stop at Chapter 12 for any e-readers. Happy Reading!


1 comments:

Jen said...

I am going to have to post when I get my book... I still haven't gotten it!