Friday, July 9, 2010

Deployment Survival Diary

Emotional: Good. Denial has been my friend and I want to keep it that way for awhile.

Physical: So much better. I went to the gym and I'm doing better with my diet. I bought some more food to try and cook and get better with so I can eat better.

Communication: Amazing. It's actually weird now because I got to talk to him a lot the past month or so and to go back to a few emails here and there is hard. We skyped so so much but I loved every minute.

What's something fun you did this week: Honestly, Don't feel guilty Kim but I've become a big hermit the last week and normally I would feel like I need to get out but nothing about leaving my house sounds fun. Nobody needs to send out a rescue crew or anything I can obviously do my errands and stuff just fine if I have to but I would just prefer to stay inside.

What are you looking forward to next week: Learning about job possibilities! I'm so excited to get back into work.

What made you happy this week: Hmm...staying in alot and out of the heat.

What made you sad/mad this week: clicking the End Video button on skype.

What do you miss this week: Looking over at him while he sleeps and knowing I'm gonna wake up to him the same way.

How's the pets this week: CrAzY...I'm dog sitting for a friend and he is literally the little brother my dog never wanted. He does learn to deal with it or he goes to his room (kennel) I'm getting a taste of parenting.

Pictures from this week

0 comments: