Emotional: Decent. Time seems to be flying by now and I'm just enjoying being home and being very lazy. I'm excited to be starting on some house projects soon.
Physical:Losing weight! I need to increase my gym time but I'm doing very good with everything!
Communication: Touch and go.
What's something fun you did this week: Today I had a lot of fun with Julia and it was nice to get out of the house a little.
What are you looking forward to next week: I'm excited to keep reading actually. For awhile I was on a reading block and now I can't read enough.
What made you happy this week: Getting a few good emails
What made you sad/mad this week: I had some weepy conversations with my Grandma but sometimes I need that.
What do you miss this week: I miss my husband helping around the house. I normally ask my husband help around the house starting with dishes and he starts projects and it drives me up a wall. I miss that now:(
How's the pet's this week: Ok...the cats are pretty normal. Hundley still gets on Dog's nerves but he handles it farely well. Once in awhile Dog throws a temper tantrum (fights with Hundley) but I put him in his place and he's fine. Hundley refuses to give up on his attempt to befriend Dog.
Pictures from this week: None:(
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Deployment Survival Diary
Posted by Casey Stine at 7/18/2010 11:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment