So, I've realized within the last six months my taste buds have dramatically changed and things I hated before I know have learned to love. This dish would normally have been something I hated a year ago and I don't think I could love it more.I started by pan frying two small chicken breast seasoned with salt and pepper. After being a little brown on each side then put them on a plate.
After taking out the chicken breast keep the stove at medium heat. I added a medium shallot chopped at it's finest. Keep it in the pan alone until it's fragrance has filled the pan.Add about a cup full of mushrooms chopped. It specified a certain kind of mushrooms but I just used plain mushroom with the just the caps and it tasted just as well. Keep these in the pan until they are tender and a little browner.
Then I added about 2 tbs of white wine (cooking white wine) and let it simmer until it evaporated. Then about a fourth cup of chicken stock and 2 tbs of heavy cream and some chives.
Then added my chicken back and let it soak in the sauce for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Voila! Delicious with some green beans heated in butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Chicken with Mushrooms in Cream Sauce
Posted by Casey Stine at 7/14/2010 08:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment