Sunday, July 25, 2010

Book Club Introduction

1. What is your favorite book? Or top 3?
Right now my favorite book is the Sweep series maybe just because it's fresh on my mind

2. If you could live in any book what would it be? why?
I'm with Bri...I like the Sweep series a big reason is because they sleep during the day!

3. Whats a book you really want to read?
I grew up hating reading so I miss the big hype on reading Harry Potter so I can't wait to read that.

4. Is there a book that reminds you of yourself or your life?
Not really. There are parts of books that remind me of myself but not a whole book.

5. Whats a book you want to read but have had a hard time getting into?
The Host...I keep hearing I will love it but can not get past the first chapter

6. What book(or series) do you often recommend to others?
Obviously Twilight too. There are a lot of haters out there toward Twilight but they watch the movies before giving the book a chance

7. What book do you feel is often recommended and you have no idea why?
None yet.

If you want to join the book club it is a lot of fun and we check in weekly. We just voted on the book and it is "Friday Night Knitting Club" The book club is a great way to get out of your comfort zone and get to know some great ladies! Just hop over to Kim's blog and join up.

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

you mean the house of night series?? because they don't sleep during the day in the sweep series lol

Casey Stine said...

Crap! Ya your right...sorry I'm in the middle of the Sweep series and the House of Night series...oops

Mrs. B said...

haha no worries i knew what you were talking about!!