Sunday, June 27, 2010

Deployment Survival Journal

Emotional: Sad, but I'm liking it that way right now. I'm back in that groove where I want to listen to the sappy love songs and watch romance movies.

Physical: Bettter, I needed to get back on an eating schedule. Three meals a day with very light snacks in between. I will be starting my excercising again next week.

Communication: Improved. I got to skype with him and have good phone conversations and we made some life changing decisions and we are getting very excited for our future.

What's something fun you did this week: I had a blast with Kim and her in laws but I did finally get to spend a whole day in my house which if you know me at all is much needed sometimes.

What are you looking forward to next week: Getting back on a routine and maybe starting to work a little.

What made you happy this week: Amazing friends.

What made you sad/mad this week: Hearing from my husband. I love talking to him and I wouldn't trade it for anything but it still kills me to say bye one more time.

What do you miss this week:Usually I'm not one to miss what he can help me with around the house because I believe in being independent but my childish side got the better of me and I paid my friend to help me. I'm not ashamed by any means because everyone has their breaking point. I also figured my husband would rather spend some money than deal with an insane and strongly emotional wife.

How's Dog, Rusty, and Karma this week: They are good, finally letting me out of the house a little lol.

0 comments: