Emotional: Almost blissful. I'm finally home and can't imagine leaving again any time soon.
Physical: Exhausted and about to be super busy
Communication: Getting worse but I'm dealing with it better than expected.
What's something fun you did this week: I went to a Kieth Anderson concert and it was super fun. I love Kieth Anderson and was suprised to find out he is from Oklahoma.
What are you looking forward to next week: Hanging out with Kim and getting my routine back!
What made you happy this week: Coming Home.
What made you sad/mad this week: Suprisingly it was still coming home. While I intensely missed my house and friends I knew I would miss a somewhat busy house and living with someone again. Almost a little not needed but then I saw Kim and was very grateful for where I am needed and what I do need.
What do you miss the most: His advice.
How's the pets this week: They are so happy I'm home. Karma hasn't left my side and Rusty can not take his eyes off me for one minute.
Pictures from this week:
Ok, so I'm from a small town in Oklahoma so this is our closest idea of a beach. It is stinky and dirty and gross but we have some damn good times here. This wasn't taken this week but I thought it was beautiful and I did go there super recent so I wanted to share it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment