Friday, June 4, 2010

Deployment Survival Diary 6.4

Emotional: Lot's better actually and I will be close to pure bliss when I return to my house and pets. For the last week I've let loose here and had a real vacation and took advantage of it.

Physical: Exhausted. I've had a major lack of sleep and a lot less stress now that my grandma is home.

Communication: Again it is completely nonexistent and forgot what this word means. Hopefully this will change soon but until then I'm holding on.

What is something fun you did this week? I celebrated my grandmothers 71st birthday with her and hope I made it even more special and will hopefully soon make a special post about that.

What are you looking forward to next week? I'm looking forward to going home! I miss everyone and everything a lot more than I thought I would have but I will definitly have some worry about my grandma as usual and will miss her.

What made you happy this week? I got to spend some special time with my grandma.

What made you sad/mad this week? Honestly...holding and playing with Whitlei made me a little sad. I by no means need a child anytime soon but it was hard to press that snooze button on my biological clock. If anyone knows my husband at all he doesn't always come off as the father of the year or even month sometimes but if you really know him and see him with a kid his eyes light up and I will be happy to do that for him someday (faraway)

What do you miss the most? I miss the moments where I want to buy something I probably shouldn't and he reminds me...never thought I would say that!

How is Rusty, Karma, and Dog this week? I hear my Rusty cat is taking after Satan and nearly biting the hand that feeds him so it's good I'm coming back soon. I think my dog will miss Kim a little but will hopefully ALMOST pee himself when he see's me. Karma is probably just Karma.

Pictures from this week: This won't happen for a few weeks. Sorry!

0 comments: