Saturday, August 7, 2010

Deployment Survival Journal

Emotional: Good, just enjoying being home and keeping busy.

Physical: Some Exercising and dieting.

Communication: He just left and we are back on blackout so it was good but I know that this is our last blackout so I'm focusing on the quicker this all goes the quicker he comes home.

What's something fun you did this week: Had my first dinner party and it went great. I've never made dinner for over 3 or 4 people but I prepared enough food for 6 so it was very exciting.

What are you looking forward to next week: Finding out what is happening with a job and moving forward with that.

What made you happy this week: My friends and my home.

What made you sad/mad this week: Oddly...talking to my husband. While I love talking to him they ported twice unepectadly and I love the first time I heard his voice but after a day or two I'm ready for him to get back under and hurry up with this deployment to come home

What do you miss this week: It's odd since because I'm so far into this deployment but I miss him being next to me in bed and cuddling in the morning.

How's the pets this week: Rusty is getting awful adventurous climbing on cabinets and the fridge and stuff and it's annoying. I think I have a racoon or skunk or something around my yard because Hundley(dog I'm dog sitting) keeps barking under my husband's white trash car. My grandma gave me a tip about mothballs to get rid or keep away skunks.


Pictures from this week:None this week sorry!

0 comments: