Hi, so I know I've been the worst BBC member and I will change soon but I've had some things on my plate. Anyways, time to move on to the next book which Brianna will post a lot on so to finish up this book...
Was this book what you expected it to be?
Do you have a weekly gathering of friends for whatever purpose and tell us all about it.
Anything else you want to add please do!
The book wasn't anything that I was expecting it was much more busy than I thought it would be.
I don't have a weekly gathering but at the rates of these deployments and underways an alcohol night doesn't sound too bad...or something else that doesn't make me sound like a borderline alcoholic lol.
Don't forget to link up and start on your next book!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Majorly late BBC! "Friday Night Knitting Club"
Posted by Casey Stine at 9/14/2010 11:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sorry... i didn't finish it. I had SUCH a hard time getting into reading this summer :( oops!
Post a Comment