Friday, February 26, 2010

Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.

So I'm not the most domestic but I'm much much better than what I use to be! I am not afraid of trying new things and when it works out I feel much more confident about my cooking. Our first year of marriage I was a cleaning maniac. Now I clean when I have to and I love to cook for the most part. But I made a new goal for deployment and hopefully forever on. I found this website that has printable pages on doing meal planning and chores list.

http://organizedhome.com/printable

So I printed it out and I'm going to go grocery shopping tomorrow and I will see how much more organized I get or if I even save money. I also wrote out all my chores and I will do them throughout the week just one at a time and see how it goes. I'm actually pretty excited because last deployment my house was a wreck and my schedule was a wreck! Wish me luck!

0 comments: