So, I am approaching another deployment which will possibly be longer than the last and I'm getting almost as anxious as last time. I will have lots more responsability though. I believe I am getting prepared and I will be ok. I'm having deja vu all over again with fighting about little stuff and being moody. I know I have an amazing support system and getting most of the paperwork done and out of the way. I have projects and things I want to accomplish which I think I will make a list of this time and see how much I actually get done!
Sometimes he talks about getting out of the Navy and while it will be bittersweet I hate to get my hopes up and plan on it because there can always be a change of plans and he decides to stay in and I dont want to dissapoint myself. I have so far just counted on him staying in so if he does get out I will be suprised and very happy. It's hard sometimes though knowing I went straight from High School to this and I feel like this is all I know.
Anyways, on to better and happier days and getting ready for another crazy and emotional time of my life.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Life must be understood backwards; but... it must be lived forward.
Posted by Casey Stine at 2/11/2010 11:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment