Thursday, May 20, 2010

BBC "House Rules" Week 3

I think that the competency hearing is a joke. It seems with people with these kinds of challenges should have a special type of hearing since there is so much involved. I do love the book and can't wait to see what happens. I don't have a lot to say on this post since I'm on vacation so I apologize. However, so far nobody seems understanding in the least bit besides the lawyer (to an extent) and the mother. So far I'm enjoying the relationship forming between Emma and Oliver the best. In the beginning I thought it would have been Emma and the police officer until the officer turned into a jerk. Anyways, I am loving the book and can't wait for more.

If you want to join in on the reading fun then go over to Kim's blog and check it out!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I also like the relationship with Emma and Oliver. He seems really understanding and seems like he really cares about ALL of them.

hope your having fun on vacation.