Saturday, May 29, 2010

Deployment Survival Diary

I got this idea off of Kim's blog. If you haven't already gone and checked her blog out you definitly should she isn't just all about her she wants to get everyone else involved in her fun! However, by the end of this year I will be a survivor of deployment number 3 and maybe this will be the last so I wanted to update you all that care. I don't have the same timeline as Kim though.

Emotional: This could take awhile to explain so I will give you the short version. I'm on vacation but have some stressfull situations going on that I will explain later on but makes me miss my husband more than I have yet. I realized though to take care of things that I need to take care of I don't have the time for a breakdown so I'm staying busy and when I have the time and I'm alone you better watch out.

Physical: Stressed, sore, and yes I'm ashamed to say I've gained weight:(

Communication: I forgot what this even means and haven't heard from my husband in quite some time but I'm dealing with this a little better than I ever thought I would have.

What is something fun you have done this week: Nothing too exciting just visited a few friends and got to hold a beautiful baby girl (not mine)!

What are you looking forward to next week: Next week will be my three year anniversary. In a sad sorta way I am looking forward to it because I know my husband will be thinking of me and remembering our wedding day like I will. I think only other military wives will understand this though.

What made you happy this weekend: My Grandma.

What do you miss the most: His voice

How is Dog, Karma, and Rusty: I am on vacation so I would like to think they miss me as much as I miss them but I might be wrong. We will just to see how much trouble they have made in my house.

Pictures from this week: I'm not very good at posting pictures and when I get back home I will do better at this so just hold on for those.

0 comments: