Monday, December 13, 2010

3's

My 3's

I will be a copier too!

Three Jobs I've Had In My Life:


1. Call Center
2. Car hop for Sonic
3. legal secretary

Three Places I've Lived:

1. Poteau, OK
2. Groton, CT
3. New London, CT

Three Favorite Drinks:

1. Black Tea (Earl Grey)
2. Vodka and Red Bull
3. Coffee (Black)

Three TV Shows I Watch Regularly:

1. Ellen
2. Vampire Diaries
3. Not really a show but obsessed with The Cooking Channel

Three Places I Have Visited:

1. New York, NY
2. Orlando, FL
3. LA, CA

Three of My Favorite Foods:

1. Pasta pretty much any kind
2. cheese and crackers
3. cheesecake (with strawberries)

Three Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. Summer
2. See'ing family and friends in OK
3. Making more memories with friends here

Three Things That Are Always By My Side:

1. Hand Sanitizer
2. My phone
3. Water or a hot beverage

Three Things That Are In My Car Right Now:

1. Phone charger
2. Ipod
3. sunglasses

Three Things I Did Today:

1. Got some groceries
2. Talked to my mom
3. made dinner

0 comments: