So we are soon to be welcome in to 2011 and I'm not really one of those people that have resolutions necessarily but I do have goals to try and reach. When my husband and I were first married we spent our first New Years Eve at home and we were in that stage of still getting to know one another and live with one another so we decided to make resolutions for our marriage. I don't know if they were all achieved by the end of the year but to look at where we were and to remember our specific struggles and to now see where we are it helped us a lot. We are again doing that this year to help get us into a routine of him being on shore duty.
This time I also want to make some goals for myself personally and one of them is to continue to have cooking adventures. I'm going to do my best to try a new recipe every week and whether it turns out amazing or making me sick (which I have yet to do) I will post about it and at the end of the year I would love to see all that I've learned. I'm gonna start posting on Sunday wish me luck!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
New Year means new Goals!
Posted by Casey Stine at 12/30/2010 07:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
luck!!!!
Post a Comment