Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Dog"


This is my dedication to an amazing dog. Yes, I know that it isn't uncommon to say nice things about your pet but this was my first dog I took care of on my own and I think he meant more to me than alot of other pets in my life. We got him under some not so common circumstances and I wasn't exactly excited to take him on as a member of the family. We brought him up here in a 25 hour straight road trip. Shockingly I was surprised how long he could hold his pee in! I had a lot of ups and downs with Dog and in the end he was extraordinarly loyal to me and he was everything I could have hoped for in a Dog besides his lack of social skills which I'm sure he gets from his father lol. But he passed some weeks ago and I wanted to wait until my husband's family was notified before posting in case they read my blog. But Dog meant a great deal to me and I am so happy I gave him a comfortable last few months he more than deserved it and I learned a lot from having him. This is to the grumpy grandpa and amazing pet Dog:)

0 comments: