So I had the pleasure of watching my other half leave and then finding out that I must not only make a large purchase but a large decision by myself...I've never been more upset in my life...I feel the worst happened in less than a weeks time...I didn't understand why everything was going wrong all at once...but then...i got an email from him...that gave me some sense of peace...just the little things he does can put a lot of hope in me...but within the amount of time I've had to deal with this...I'm getting more confident and more hopefull. I know he loves me and understands we are thousands and thousands of miles from eachother and he trusts me...now I just need to trust myself to make this decision and remember that connection that him and I have and just count on his approval...I love him more than he knows and I wish I didn't have to make a decision like this without him but I have no choice...I can only do the best with what I have. I have emails, internet, friends...and long distance family. I'm so thankfull to the people that have helped me thus far (they know who they are) I've learned being so far away to count on the people in my life...and don't take them for granted...This blog helps me put things in perspective and remember who I am...
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment