I feel like I've come against my darkest hour until something I feel I can't handle comes up. Almost like when you hit bottom and all you did was bounce off...and another problem comes and you bounce again...just one thing after another. I have to remember how much my husband trusts me and apply it to myself and trust in myself. I've had to make decision I didn't ever want to make by myself...and just deal with things as they come. I feel if I can make it through this...I will be ready to fall again and it won't hurt as much. I always think of things I would like to start doing...sometimes I follow through and sometimes I don't but this deployment gives me a lot of time to think about life and it's lessons...and one that I'm learning is I'm only going to get out of it what I put in. I am missing my husband more than he could ever know and wait his safe return but until that happens I like focusing on me...I love starting new things and doing new things and being able to have a sense of independence during a hard time. I hope when my husband returns he see's the same ole me with a new goal in life...
Sunday, August 10, 2008
“Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.”
Posted by Casey Stine at 8/10/2008 01:23:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment