I was thinking the other day while driving about when I was a kid and the games I played and how I thought about life. It's odd to think about being that young and to actually be this old (No, I'm not saying i'm old). I remember playing house and in the game the days usually consisted of going to the market and cooking and being a mom to a doll and feeding it and clothing it. And I look at who I am today and everything I've been through to get here. Most people wish they were that young again because life wasn't so complicated. I'm glad I grew up and know what life really is how appreciative I am to have another day in it. I'm glad life doesn't just consist of going to the market and feeding a baby. Life wouldn't be worth living then. Don't get me wrong I want to go to the market and feed a baby but I want (one day) to have everything that goes with it. The worries and panics along with the peace and happiness of hearing your childs cries but see him/her and know they are ok just a little scratch. The little things in life is what I'm so gratefull with it's what gives us the sense of adventure...not knowing whats going to happen next.
Life is much better for me know...maybe I will get a little rest in. I remember what my life use to be like and what it is now...I wouldn't have made it any other way...even if I know what I know now I wouldn't change a thing if I could go back. I have no idea whats going to happen tomorrow...I like it that way.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
“The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.”
Posted by Casey Stine at 8/13/2008 11:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment