So it's been awhile since I've been on here. But it's true no news is good news. My time without my husband is no easy thing but the people around me make it alot easier. I've spent a lot of time with my good friends here in this great state and I couldn't imagine having better ones. I've been trying to become friends with wives from my husbands boat but when I realized I shouldn't have to try to be friends with people it should just happen through conversations and time spent together. I have two great friends that I realized I would rather spend my time with than women I have to try and force myself with.
I say it a lot but it's true that I'm so appreciative of my friends and family. Even the text messages I get through a day give me a smile because I know they are thinking of me. I love the quote I headlined with because I am happy because I laugh. I like laughing even when I'm not truly happy. It makes me forget the absence for just a moment and remember how much I love life. I've laughed a lot in the past week and I'm gratefull for that.
It's odd I was talking to a friend the other day and I somehow still feel my husbands presence (no he's not dead) but I kind of feels bittersweet. I miss telling my husband about my day and I even miss our stupid fights but I've got great friends for the time being.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
“We don’t laugh because we’re happy - we’re happy because we laugh.”~
Posted by Casey Stine at 8/21/2008 02:05:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment