So, I talked earlier how I was in a depressed mood and couldn't shake it...I'VE SHAKEN IT...for now. I've been dealing with this deployment for awhile now and it has given me time to think...I've thought about my friends and why I'm friends with them and why I adore my husband and everything I think I took for granted from him and not even present wise I mean just the little things...The things he said and how he said them and why he said them has been the big one for me...these things may seem so corny to some people but when I hear my husband say I love you I love the tone of voice and I can almost here his heart in it. I'm so thankfull for him and everything that goes along with him...by no means do I use my husband but I'm so thankful for everything he's given me...I can feel how much he loves me thousands of miles away. I know he gives me the world and I don't think anybody could do what he does for me.
This blog is mostly about how gratefull I am for what I have and "don't have for now" I think I have the most amazing husband, friends, and "somewhat" family in the world...and couldn't be more thankfull at the moment...I am so glad school is starting soon and I have so many things I want to do before he comes home and I want to spend so much time with my friends and I am excited about life at the moment...Thanks!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?"
Posted by Casey Stine at 8/31/2008 01:18:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment